Deep regional tumor in pleural cavity, abdominal cavity and pelvic cavity or benign diseases
- Patients with pacemaker cannot receive treatment or stay near to the device.
- Severe cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases
- Fever, cachexia or people with tendency of massive hemorrhage；
- Sensitive sites such as eyeballs and testis；
- Metal materials in focal region。
- Heart area of patients with hypertension and heart disease.
- Abdomen of pregnant patients
- Nervous damage poor thermal sensitivity in treating area